UPDATE: IFLIX ADDS NEW CHANNELS
iFlix, the world’s leading entertainment service, is thrilled to introduce new Channels from some of the world’s most popular and exciting entertainment studios and brands along with users’ favorite content genres to its recently launched Channels feature.
iflix’s Channels feature combi
nes the best of traditional pay television with benefits of on-demand services. Working with traditional studios and channel providers, iflix has created on-demand ‘channels’ for users to enjoy on their terms.
From today, iflix users will be able to access content from some of the best international, regional and local studios, featured in app and at iflix.com, in their own branded channels including:
- tvN Movies – Train to Busan, Fabricated City, My Annoying Brother, A Werewolf Boy, Penny Pinchers, Sunny, Master, New Trial, One Way Trip, and The Age of Shadows;
- Aniplus – Attack on Titan, Bungo Stray Dogs, Erased, Kiznaiver, Myriad Colors Phantom World, Rokka Braves of the Six Flowers, and Is It Wrong To Pick Up Girls From A Dungeon;
- ABS-CBN – Imortal, Lobo, Walang Hanggan, Mara Clara, Ina Kapatid Anak, Kay Tagal Kang Hinantay and Tayong Dalawa;
- Star Cinema - Unofficially Yours, Four Sisters and A Wedding, One More Chance and This Guy's in Love With U Mare!
- GMA - Ika-6 na Utos, Encantadia (2016), The Rich Man's Daughter, Ang Dalawang Mrs. Real, Amaya, Encantadia (2005) and Meant To Be;
iflix users will be offered an exceptional viewing experience with all new titles available to stream in HD format with upgraded audio on the user’s personalized iflix homepage.
- GTH - Heart Attack, I Fine Thank You Love You, Pee Mak and True Love Next Door
iflix Group Chief Content Officer, Sean Carey said: “We are very excited to add new Channels featuring more of the world’s most popular and beloved entertainment brands to the iflix service. Users now have an intuitive, dynamic way to discover new TV shows and movies from the brands and genres they love, completely on demand and on their terms. This is the future of Pay Television – a vast library of many of the world’s best entertainment programming, accessible from any device, localized and personalized for each user, for a price that anyone can afford.”
It is now available to over one billion consumers across 22 territories throughout Asia, the Middle East and Africa. iflix has indeed established itself as the clear market leader in video streaming. Offering consumers, a vast library of top Hollywood, Asian and Middle Eastern regional, and local TV shows and movies, including many first run exclusives and award-winning programs, each subscription allows users to access the service on up to five devices, including phones, laptops, tablets, and television sets, for viewing wherever, whenever.
iflix is the world’s leading entertainment service for emerging markets, offering users unlimited access to thousands of TV shows, movies and more. With a vast selection everyone’s favorite comedies, drama, K-drama, Turkish drama, Bollywood, Nollywood, cartoons, movies, live sports and more from Hollywood, the UK, Asia, The Middle East and Africa, iflix places the entertainment people want at their fingertips to either stream or download. For one low monthly fee, iflix subscribers can watch on their mobile phone, laptop, tablet, TV… wherever, whenever.
iflix is currently available to consumers in Malaysia, Indonesia, the Philippines, Thailand, Brunei, Sri Lanka, Pakistan, Myanmar, Vietnam, the Maldives, Kuwait, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, Jordan, Iraq, Lebanon, Egypt, Sudan, Cambodia, Nigeria, Kenya and Ghana.
PR iflix Philippines