June Skincare Favorites
Skincare is a good investment.
In my opinion, skincare is more important than makeup. With or without makeup, a good skin would always matter. I also consider it a form of self love. Taking care of your skin can truly make you feel good and help you become more confident. So today, I am going to share to you some of the products I have been using and loving!
|My Skin Origins Pore Minimizer Toner|
1. My Skin Origins Pore Minimizer Toner- Okay, I know I have been saying this over and over again, but let me say it one more time- I cannot live without this toner.
This toner controls my oily-ness and helps my skin look brighter. I have been using this toner for the longest time. The fact that it has natural ingredients, and is paraben and sulfate free, made it so much better. I usually include this in my night routine so my skin can absorb all the good stuff from this product over night. This is suitable for all skin types.
You can buy it here: https://myskinorigins.com/
|Garnier Light Complete Serum Mask|
2. Garnier Light Complete Serum Mask- I love a nice pamper sesh at home with my favorite skincare products while watching Netflix. Cham asked me to try this face mask. I heard good reviews prior to using it so I was really curious. And oh boy, true enough, this face mask is superb.
|Himalaya Herbals Exfoliating Daily Facial Wash|
3. Himalaya Herbals Exfoliating Daily Facial Wash- Another product that I have discovered because of Cham! It says "daily facial wash" but I do not necessarily use this everyday. However, I use this when my skin needs exfoliating and that is about twice a week, depending on my skin condition. This is proven to cleanse your skin and exfoliate dead skin cells. It has soft micro-beads and would not leave your skin dry and flaky after using it.
When using scrubs, never use a brush/cloth and make sure to massage your skin GENTLY. Some might think just because you are scrubbing your skin hard, means it will be more effective. Actually, that's not the case. It will just do more harm than good. Remember to be always gentle on your skin.
|Wild Earth Body Wash with Rice Bran Exfoliating|
4. Wild Earth Body Wash with Rice Bran Exfoliating- This has aloe vera and we all know that anything with aloe vera is good for the skin. You can even use the aloe vera plant directly on your skin and hair.
This body wash is moisturising and the micro-beads in it are not too harsh on the skin. It also has this smell that would remind you of nature hence the brand name.
I honestly do not know much about this brand. When I looked online, I saw some articles saying that this Indian-owned brand is known for cruelty-free, paraben-free and sulfate-free care products. And I think that is good. In addition, I also saw a 2019 FDA-Advisory warning people not to use one product from this brand which is the Wild Earth Orange Bergamot Shampoo among other products. You may read it here- FDA-Advisory-No.-2019-349. That shampoo is the only product listed from this brand; so I suppose the rest are safe to use.
If you know any more information about this brand and where to buy it in the Philippines, please let me know! Here's the Wild Earth official website- https://wildearth.in/.
|Bioessence Makeup Remover|
5. Bioessence Makeup Remover- I got this product from E! Bloggers Ball and I have not used it until recently. I am used to micellar cleansing water and other oil-based makeup remover (for double cleansing). But of course, I had to try this one!
This makeup remover is in cream form and is placed inside a thick plastic jar which can surely be reused. It has a shelf life of 3 years according to the packaging. This product is easy to use. All you have to do is spread the cream gently on your face then wipe it off using a wash cloth or cotton. It does the job and won't leave your skin oily afterwards. What I like most about it is it has argan oil which can help hydrate and soften the skin.
Have you used any of these products? Let me know what you think!
See you on my next post. xx